Friday, April 22, 2011

He Is Risen!

Don't be alarmed, he said.  You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here. See the place where they laid him.
Mark 16:6

Three years ago I stopped trusting in my righteous works and started trusting solely in Jesus Christ for my salvation.  Since then there is in me a continual joy that nothing can take away.  Today my life is hidden in Him the author and finisher of my faith and I delight in obeying His commands to give Him glory.  Hallelujah for He made a way!

Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.  Galatians 2:16
But for us also, to whom it shall be imputed, if we believe on him that raised up Jesus our Lord from the dead;Who was delivered for our offenses, and was raised again for our justification.  Romans 4:24,25

Happy Resurrection Day! 

No comments: